[SCA-BMDL] August 30 children's museum demo instructions

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 18:06:02 EDT 2018

Hello awesome people!

Thank you you for volunteering to show the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh what amazing things we can do, and making their medieval MAKEnight even better!

Here are some last minute instructions:

You need to be on the list of demonstrators. If you had contacted me, and we talked earlier,
 you're on the list! The children's museum is much much smaller than the Natural history or the science center. They had room for about 30 people and we're at that number, they simply can't accommodate more volunteers at this time! (If you absolutely want and need to go, depending on what you want to do, I may fit you in, but it will be in case by case basis. For example, there's still space for heavy fighting and fencing)

If you still want to come - you can buy a ticket and enjoy all the museum has to offer, plus drinks and snacks.

The demo starts at 6:30 pm and goes until 9:30. We're allowed in after 5pm (which is when the museum closes for regular visitors) to set up.

Please do your best to be ready at 6:30. When planning your trip to the North shore, please account for traffic, parking, and time to change and set up. If you're running late, please let me know- life work and traffic happen, I just need to know that you're coming.

Please be in garb. Makes it more medieval.

We can use the side lot, which is closer to the door with the giraffe to unload stuff. We will have big blue rolling bins for heavy stuff. Let me know if you need help.

Afterward, we can park in the museum parking lot. Parking after 5 is free.

Luceta