[SCA-BMDL] A and S — Pennsic Tale Telling — Sunday, August 19

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:05:19 EDT 2018

Alas, it is true, there are trailers in our parking lot, and I don't expect
them to be gone by tomorrow.

Park carefully as close as possible, carpool, or park up Washington Blvd in
the lot where the bicyclists park. Drop your stuff off first if you want,
makes the walk easier.

There's no easy answer, we are using a city park, and they can do what they
will with it.

Don't let this keep you from coming!!

Elss