[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Guild meeting and social 4/17, 7PM

dina trenullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 22:17:24 EDT 2018

The BMDL Fiber Guild April meeting is on Tuesday, 4/17, 7 PM, at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave., Lawrenceville.
 This month, now that the weather is getting nicer (earlier snowstorms of the month and the Ice Dragon having been left in the past, hopefully), let's get together and see what have we been up to this very long winter. Have you picked up a new skill? started a new project? finished a project? went down a long and winding research rabbit hole and want to share your findings? Bring it to the meeting!

If you like to hang out with fiber minded people, drink tea, and eat chocolates and baked goods, this is a meeting for you. As usual, please feel free to bring your projects to work on.
Please do not hesitate to contact me about dietary restrictions.
Luceta.