[SCA-BMDL] A&S BMDL -- Bardic Circle -- Thursday, September 28th

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:15:18 EDT 2017

Greetings to the Debatable Lands!

Tomorrow/Thursday is A&S in BMDL, and this week Gwendolyn the Graceful will
lead us in a Bardic Circle!

Everyone is invited -- bards, wanna-be bards, new people, choir members,
band members, drummers, I-don't-know-the-goddamn-words singers, loud
singers, cowbell players, yes, you should come too. Can't sing? Sit next to
me, you'll sound great! Instruments welcome, singers welcome, everybody
welcome! If you don't know any songs, Gwen will be bringing some printouts.
Also, some good songs are here: http://www.aebards.org/songs/

We will be at Victory Pointe, upstairs in the game room, on Carson Street
on the South Side, starting at 7 PM. Come early if you wish, and visit with
us, downstairs or up.

Please note that the game room is not Accessible, and I do regret that. If
you need assistance, please call or text me, (724-759-3333) and I will do
everything I can to help.

Upstairs *is* pet-friendly though, just sayin'.

Be sure to park safely -- feed the meter if needed. They ticket like crazy
on the South Side.

See you there!

Elss Augsburg

Virus-free.