[SCA-BMDL] Winter fighting/fencing/youth combat site

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:09:39 EDT 2017

Hey everyone, it's time to start thinking about the winter site for heavy
fighting, fencing, and youth combat.  We've still got the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church available, but if any of you know of or have contacts at
other potential sites such as churches, schools, businesses that have
warehouse space, please let me or one of the other Baronial officers know.
Or if you have a contact at one of these locations, whom you're comfortable
approaching, feel free to ask if they'd consider letting us hold practice
there.  If there's a more centrally located site that we can rent for a
reasonable price, we'd be interested in exploring more options.

Isenwulf