[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:48:41 EDT 2017

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Last week we had SEVEN youth fighters who had a great time fighting each
other as well as our adult sparring partners. We held several bridge
battles and capture the flag with both kids and adults!

Congratulations to Beren and Alex who both authorized in Great Weapon last
Sunday. If you are planning to fight in the Kingdom Youth Champion's
Tourney at Agincourt on Sept. 23 (that's one week from tomorrow!) and are
NOT yet authorized, please come to practice this Sunday so we can authorize
you!
This Sunday youth fighter practice continues from 2 to 5 pm at the corner
of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/KFidAcAKxG32

The weather forecast looks pretty good, a little cloudy with highs in the
low 80s.

Loaner gear will be available. Remember that the practice site has no
seating, so bring a folding chair if you want to be able to sit somewhere
other than on the ground. I will provide water and cups.

Schedule going forward:

- September 17 - practice at Washington Blvd.
- September 23 - KINGDOM YOUTH CHAMPION'S TOURNAMENT AT AGINCOURT
<http://aethelmearc.org/event/agincourt/>(Saturday)
- September 24 - NO PRACTICE, go to Agincourt on Saturday!
- October 1 - practice at Washington Blvd.
- October 7 - AEthelmearc 20 Year Event / Crown Tourney
<http://aethelmearc.org/event/we-are-the-escarbuncle-celebration-of-aethelmearcs-twentieth-anniversary-fall-crown-tournament/>
with YOUTH COMBAT MELEES (Saturday)
- October 8 - NO PRACTICE, to the 20 Year on Saturday!
- October 15 - practice at Washington Blvd.
- October 22 - practice at Washington Blvd.
- October 29 - practice at Washington Blvd.

I hope we'll see you there this Sunday!

Arianna