[SCA-BMDL] A&S BMDL -- Make and Stake -- Thursday, September 7th

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:48:29 EDT 2017

*Greetings to the Debatable Lands!Tomorrow/Thursday is A&S in BMDL, and if
you were looking for something different, this is it: THLady Luceta
DiCosimo is coming for a Make and Stake!! First she will tell about the
period belief in revenants (now called vampires), the methods of their
disposal, and review the archaeological evidence. Then, using historical
examples, everyone will construct a period revenant burial using Halloween
decorations, clay, toothpicks and tinfoil!Be ready for Halloween -- know
how to keep your dead where they belong!!Everyone is invited, come on down,
listen to Luceta, make a thing, and keep us company.We will be at Victory
Pointe, upstairs in the game room, on Carson Street on the South Side,
starting at 7 PM. Come early if you wish, and visit with us, downstairs or
up. Note that VP is no longer serving food, but they do still have their
fabulous milkshakes and other beverages. (There *is* a good taco place down
the street.)Please note that the game room is not Accessible, and I do
regret that. If you need assistance, please send me a FB message and I will
do everything I can to help. Upstairs *is* pet-friendly though, just
sayin'.Be sure to park safely -- feed the meter if needed. They ticket like
crazy on the South Side.See you there!Elss Augsburg*

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>