[SCA-BMDL] A&S BMDL -- Block Printing-- Thursday, October 12th

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:27:13 EDT 2017

Greetings to the Debatable Lands!

Tomorrow/Thursday is A&S in BMDL, and this week's class is on block
printing, and taught by Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen. She will be
bringing all the things we will need to make a block we can print from. And
later she will come back and help us print!

Bring a design printed on paper if you like or a sketch of your own design.
Not too large, as you don't want to take weeks to make itI I will be
bringing a copy of my arms, which I have registered with the heralds. If
you have arms, you can find them here:
http://www.aeheralds.net/rolls/index.php?page=Populaceindex

We will be at Victory Pointe -- which now has an ice-cream parlor!! We'll
be in the upstairs in the game room, at 1113 Carson Street on the South
Side, starting at 7 PM. Come early if you wish, and visit with us,
downstairs or up.

Please note that the game room is not Accessible, and I do regret that. If
you need assistance, please call or text me, (724-759-3333) and I will do
everything I can to help.

Be sure to park safely -- feed the meter if needed. They ticket like crazy
on the South Side.

See you there!

Elss Augsburg