[SCA-BMDL] New Post On Storfrettir: Introduction

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:38:57 EST 2017

This post came from Brehyres Gwendolyn, the Social Media Deputy.

My apologies for the confusion; there is currently no way, when a post is
forwarded to the mailing list from Stórfréttir, to include the name or
username of the person posting it. I have contacted the author of the
plugin and asked for this functionality to be added, and been told that it
will be included in a future release.

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands