[SCA-BMDL] Equestrian fundraiser thank you including Sir Isenwulf

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Sun Nov 19 19:51:11 EST 2017

Thank you to all who contributed and purchased delicious baked goods for the fundraiser for our Barony's Equestrians! We raised $150 today, not counting the money sent to Gesa Wellenstein via PayPal! Gesa can now purchase equipment without paying for all of it herself. Hope to see people this Friday at the BMDL Equestrian Champs 11am at the Babcock stables in Gibsonia! Vivant!

Thank you also to Count Sir Isenwulf who calmly interacted with our hostile, yelling neighbor, received threats that said neighbor would drive on Sir Isenwulf's  lawn, and took care of talking with the police so we didn't have to this time.

Yours,
Ariella and Byron