[SCA-BMDL] Youth fighter practice this Sunday, weather permitting

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:39:33 EST 2017

This Sunday youth fighter practice continues from 2 to 5 pm at the corner
of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/KFidAcAKxG32

The weather forecast for Sunday has improved in the past few days: they're
predicting cloudy with only a slight chance of rain, but temps only in the
upper 40s. Keep an eye on the list for possible cancellations if it rains,
and dress warmly if it doesn't!

Loaner gear will be available. Remember that the practice site has no
seating, so bring a folding chair if you want to be able to sit somewhere
other than on the ground. I will provide water and cups.

Schedule going forward:

- Nov. 12 - practice at Washington Blvd.
- Nov, 19 - Harvest Barony meeting and practice at the Castle in Wexford
- Nov. 26 - NO PRACTICE, THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

After Thanksgiving we expect to move indoors, site to be determined. We are
negotiating a possible indoor fighting site in Swissvale for the winter
(thank you, Ranka!), but if you know of another option, please alert the
Knight Marshal. Preference is for somewhere in the East End.

I hope we'll see you there this Sunday!

Arianna