[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] Mourning, Memories and Merriment

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 17:49:00 EST 2017

For those interested.

~Baroness Hilda

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J C Ronsen <jcronsen at verizon.net>
Date: Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] Mourning, Memories and Merriment
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org

Wake for Augusto Guiseppie de San Donato and Brandric Slayrock
Sunday November 12, 2017
Canton of Beau Fleuve
(Lockport, NY)
http://beaufleuve.aethelmearc.org/wake.html

On Sunday November 12th from noon until whenever at the Wrights Corners
Fire Company (4043 Lake Ave, Lockport NY) there will be a memorial party
for Joe and Brandric.

No admission or charge, donations to defray expenses may be accepted but
are NOT required.
An afternoon of stories, memories and music with food and drink. There will
be live music, games and an open mic, Garb is optional, food will be
potluck with wings & beef on weck (possibly others), open bar (with
additional donations welcome).

I am acting as coordinator and site liaison for the event. I can be reached
most easily via email or on Facebook

THL Wolfgang Starcke

wolfgang_starcke AT roadrunner DOT com

Pet friendly site, dogs allowed outdoors, service animals allowed inside,
please clean up after them.
Site is wet: alcohol is permitted for adults 21 and over.
Open flames are allowed.

A request has been made to set up a thrown weapons range. Please bring your
weapons; we will be throwing, rain or shine.

Wrights Corners Fire Company 4043 Lake Avenue Lockport, NY 14094

Directions:

Take your best route NYS Thruway I-90 to EXIT 49, toward Depew/Lockport
Turn left onto Transit Rd/NY-78. Continue to follow NY-78.
Travel 15.70 miles and turn right onto Grand St/NY-78.
Travel 0.24 miles and left onto NY-78/Clinton St.
Travel 1.00 mile and turn left onto Lake Ave/NY-78.
4043 LAKE AVE is 2.26 miles down on the right.

ska: Baron Caleb Reynolds
mka: Caleb Ronsen
aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
The Red Baron of AEthelmearc
Because you can't spell "Locals Bend Rye" without Caleb Reynolds.

"It's not a candy, it's a breath mint", Tom asserted.
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.