[SCA-BMDL] War Practice Baronial Retaining Thanks!

Zoe Taeger thistroper at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:45:31 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great War Practice - I know I did! We had some great
retainers for Baroness Hilderun, inclucing some brand new retainers!

War Practice was Josh and Maija's first event, and they were both kind
enough to spend time retaining for Their Excellencies. Vivat Maija and Josh!

Nicola, Katrina, Kit Fixis (Vixxi), and Lady Kattera Doperlerin all
retained for the first time. Thank you all so much for your help.

Many thanks also to these Gentles, who are reliable and excellent veteran
retainers and did a wonderful job retaining at War Practice:

Dorothea Stark Schütz
Romy Feuerherdt
Lady Isabella (congratulations again on your AoA!)
Lord Ronan O'Connal
The Honorable Lady Sumayya al Ghaziyah
The Honorable Lady Muirgheal inghen Dubhghaill

Thanks to Eleonora and Pippin the Gold for processing with us, and to The
Honorable Lady Bugga Bilibit for standing during court as Baronial Arts and
Sciences Champion. Thank you to the Debatable Choir for singing Their
Excellencies into court with Their Baronial fight song!

Last but absolutely not least, an enormous thanks to those who helped set
up and break down Baronial Court:

Dorothea Stark Schütz
Lady Kattera Doperlerin
Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill
Master Alaric MacConnal

Look at all the above names, and understand that these people are happy to
devote part of their day to Service to their Barony. Thank you for all your
hard work.

If I have missed anybody or made any error, I am very sorry. Please correct
me if I have misspelled your name, gotten your title wrong, or if you
helped and you're not on this list!

Lady Rivka bat Daniyal
Head Retainer to Their Excellencies Brandubh and Hilderun