[SCA-BMDL] Conducting classes start tonight

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:53:26 EDT 2017

Reminder: The first conducting class is tonight. If you own a music stand,
please bring it along. Choir members are asked to bring their music
binders; I'll have copies of the music for non-choir members.

Class will run from 7:45 to 9:00-ish at She'erah and Dani's house at 1767
Beechwood Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15217. Map here:
https://goo.gl/maps/iBTNVjZ5HbH2

Conducting classes will be on the second Thursday of each month going
forward, from 7:30-9:00, so if you plan to attend, please mark the
following dates on your calendars:

June 8
July 13
August (we'll discuss later, the 2nd Thursday is during Pennsic so we'll
either move it to the 17th or skip)
Sept.14
Oct. 12
Nov. 9