[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Championships

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue May 16 00:02:08 EDT 2017

Greetings Debatable Lands,

Baron Brandubh and Baroness Hilderun send fond greetings to you on this
fine May day.  We wish to invite all Heavy Weapons Fighters and Fencers to
join us at Practice on Sunday May 28th as we host tournaments to determine
Our next Heavy weapons Champion and Fencing Champion.  We will begin with
the Fencing Championship to be held at 2:00 and then follow with the Heavy
Weapons Championship at 3:00

All residents of the Barony are welcome to fight in either tournament, and
any holders of the Comettus Amicus (Green Comet) are invited to compete as
well.  The winners and seconds will be expected to fight in the 7 Pearls
Championships in Endless Hills on September 9.  We look forward to the
displays of skill and prowess!

Cheers,
Brandubh et Hilderun
In Levitate et Caritate

Virus-free.
<#m_3834191903451014212_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>