[SCA-BMDL] A&S -- Embroidery 5/11 -- chain stitch

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 11 13:19:18 EDT 2017

Greetings, friends!

A&S this evening will continue our largess/embroidery track -- I will be
teaching the chain stitch and we will be working on more favors for the
Queen. I will have all the materials we need, but if you can bring your
embroidery hoops from past times, that would help. I'm running out of hoops
for some reason.

We will meet as usual at Victory Pointe, starting at 7 PM, every Thursday
evening  on the South Side at 1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203. Feel
free to come early and grab a snack downstairs.

Parking is definitely the best in the bank parking lot across the street
after business hours.

Everyone is welcome!

See you then!

Elss Augsburg​