[SCA-BMDL] Warlord Tourney Sunday!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:09:02 EDT 2017

Hello Debatable Lands!

As a special treat for the heavy fighters, our first outdoor practice this
Sunday will feature a Warlord tournament! Come and have a blast! There will
even be a prize!

His Excellency and I will also be choosing our Baronial unit commander for
Pennsic (not necessarily the winner of the tournament). Baronial unit
commander is a great way to get involved and learn about the command
structure of the army.

Going to the muster in the south the previous day? Well, Sunday practice
warlord tourney is the perfect place to put into practice what you learned!

It'll be a blast to watch too, and there will be regular practice stuffs as
well.

In Levitate et Caritate,
Baroness Hilda