[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 19:42:19 EDT 2017

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!
This weekend, we move to our outdoor summer site in the park at the corner
of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End of the city.
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/gTUVbaATW7F2

Regarding the summer site, please note:

- The only toilet is a portajohn that is often in questionable condition
(though it almost always has toilet paper).
- If you want a place to sit, please bring a folding chair. The park does
not have any benches or tables.
- There is no running water at the site. I will have a water jug and cups,
but you may also wish to bring bottled water.

Practice will run from 2-5 pm. The weather is predicted to be partly sunny
with a high of 62, which is great fighting weather! Archery and thrown
weapons are held at the same site from 11-2, so arrive early if you'd like
to participate in those activities as well.
As always keep an eye on the Facebook page and email list for any
last-minute changes due to inclement weather. If Sir Isenwulf cancels adult
heavy fighting, youth fighting will also be canceled.

- April 2 - practice at the Washington Blvd site - April 9 - NO PRACTICE, I
will be returning from Ice Dragon, but if you go to Ice Dragon on April 8
in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael (Buffalo, NY), I will be running youth
fighting there - April 16 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting - April 23 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting - April 30 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting

I hope we'll see you on Sunday!

Arianna