[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday, and on Saturday at Donnan Party

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:09:23 EDT 2017

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents! Tomorrow in the Shire of
Ballachlagan (Wheeling, WV) there will be youth fighting from 2-4 pm! Come
and fight with kids from near and far. It's only a 60-90 minute drive from
Pittsburgh, and there will be lots of other fun stuff like archery, thrown
weapons, and an A&S competition.

In addition, we will hold our usual youth fighter practice on Sunday from 2
to 5 pm tomorrow. This will be our *last* indoor practice at the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church in the North Hills (map here: https://goo.gl/maps/PLr6qcNL8dk).
Next weekend, we move to our outdoor summer site at the corner of
Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the city.
- March 25 (Saturday) - youth fighting at Donnan Party 2017
<https://www.facebook.com/events/344643139247446/> in Ballachlagan
(Wheeling, WV)
- March 26 - practice at the Pgh Chinese Church - April 2 - practice at the
Washington Blvd site, weather permitting - April 9 - NO PRACTICE, I will be
returning from Ice Dragon, but if you go to Ice Dragon on April 8 in the
Barony of the Rhydderich Hael (Buffalo, NY), I will be running youth
fighting there! - April 16 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting - April 23 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting - April 30 - practice at the Washington Blvd site, weather
permitting

I hope we'll see you there!

Arianna