[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting Today!

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 10:27:30 EDT 2017

Today is our Barony Meeting at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church (PCC) at 2:00
p.m. This is a little later than we normally meet, but due to the Church's
schedule, we need to move our start time. The meeting will start shortly
after 2:00 p.m. and afterwards stay and spend some time with us. Bring a
project or just yourself. The Seneschal will be bringing a small box of
materials to make small favors that will be donated to the Baron and
Baroness for the gift basket for Coronation.

The PCC is located at 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Here is a
link to the Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/TCfsJxQJoFx

​Odriana, Seneschal​
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*