[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter practice this Sunday - 3pm Daylight Savings

ariannawyn ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:41:09 EST 2017

Because I am driving my older son to Erie Sunday morning,  this weekend youth fighter practice will start at 3pm and run until 5 pm at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills (map here: https://goo.gl/maps/PLr6qcNL8dk). From the parking lot, go around the side of the building to the first door, and up the stairs to the top floor. Loaner gear is available.
Please also note that this weekend we turn our  clocks forward for Daylight Savings Time.
Schedule for the coming month:
- March 12 at 3pm - practice at the Pgh Chinese Church- March 19 - practice at the Pgh Chinese Church- March 25 (Saturday) - youth fighting at Donnan Party 2017 in Ballachlagan (Wheeling, WV)- March 26  - practice at the Pgh Chinese Church
I hope we'll see you there!
Arianna