[SCA-BMDL] A&S Thursday Evening -- Largess

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:01:13 EST 2017

Hey -- Doing anything this Thursday evening?

A&S meetings are Thursday evenings at Victory Pointe on the South Side at
1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203! http://www.victorypointe.com/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.victorypointe.com%2F&h=ATNTuMFAnvm5Papbuiqd3-XHFQ6uUIoAJBAh4NInu_nB_QnYTob_pZL7iK_1cyoEezr46batLyoZ6VCeNOhf6ncw9MP6mMfZWJh_K57DqGTx-JwkakARUN5ho3RJ_h3TKxWaRjOzDC2K0vgWvw&enc=AZMrsnGWTz7FvLFGES_5ZpKV3dmyNOTve8uSlSsH9tUXCLgeC7rx0lPU37IyaTzmv93WsYrQe0gqwUMMI9VpacwDLKuG2VZXS-hHf6SB7M5YWKR9yGNdMYlyj4GwknUegvlUPtz-5Zd84UVIDExAL6Fc93deob8vrziy1aoqGs1d0A&s=1>

This week we are going to do something different. At the request of
Baroness Hilda, we are going to make belt bags for favors. I have black
fabric (but if you have extra, feel free to bring it along), needles, pins,
thread, scissors, and a sewing machine. However, if it is feeling cranky, the
machine's participation may be sporadic.

Feel free to come early and grab a snack downstairs. Parking is probably
the best in the bank parking lot across the street after business hours.

Everyone is welcome!

See you then!

Elss Augsburg
Minister of A&S