[SCA-BMDL] ISO: Projector

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:29:29 EDT 2017

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima! I apologize for the last-minute
nature of the request, but my attempts to solve the problem on my own have
to this point failed, and the usual resources are not available.

If anyone is planning on attending tonight's Officer's meeting, and has a
computer projector that they would be willing to bring along and let me
use, please get in touch with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands