[SCA-BMDL] June Officer's Meeting

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:26:55 EDT 2017

Pavel,

I apologize for not communicating with you earlier. Please know the
decision to have me fill in to run the meeting was made by Jenn primarily
because she had no access to communications with you. Also, as it turns
out, she might be released this afternoon and at the meeting this evening.
:-)

Kieran

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele