[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fiber Guild meting June 13 7 PM

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 15:18:54 EDT 2017

Greetings!

The BMDL Fiber Guild will have the next meeting on Tuesday, June 13 th at 7PM, at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave. in Lawrenceville.
This month Mistress Irene von Schmetterling will teach us how to do felted wool appliqué for the Hungarian Szur jacket. This technique is not limited to the Hungarian garb - we will be making order medallions!

Tea and snacks will be happening, as usual.

(Drinking tea is encouraged but not mandatory. Please contact me about any dietary restrictions)

Luceta