[SCA-BMDL] Barony Meeting THIS SUNDAY!

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:02:37 EDT 2017

On THIS Sunday, 23 July 2017, come and join us at our Barony meeting and
stay afterward to participate in the Garb Swap. Or bring a project and come
spend some time with us in the sun. We can't wait to see you there!

The Barony (and the Business Meeting) are open meetings for everyone in the
BMDL. You get to see the inner workings of the Barony and have your voice
heard if you have something you'd like to say.

Pre-Pennsic Clothing Swap hosted by Baron Liam and Baroness Constance
>From Her Excellency Constance - --

Hello my lovelies!! It's THAT time of year again. Yesss.. Yes it is!

GARB GIVEAWAY!

It's time for our annual BMDL Garb Giveaway/Exchange!!

Please, bring your garb that doesn't fit, isn't your style, or has been
sitting around unused just waiting for someone to love.
What's that? Have you more than garb? Bring that too! Fabric, trim, feast
gear, shoes, crafting supplies, toys, anything medieval..etc.

Newcomers (Less than 6-8 months in the SCA) go first, then Everyone Else can
come help themselves!

It is Sunday from 1pm to 3pm, you can drop off items anytime. The site is:
1499 Washington Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15206 (Washington Boulevard Martial
Practice Site)

**This year, we're asking for everyone to also bring an item to donate to
Paladin's Pantry or CareBox Pittsburgh.**

If you have things to donate but cannot make it to the meeting that day, let
myself or Liam know and we'll find a way to pick it up! Constance can be
contacted on Facebook or via email at aechirurgeon at gmail.com.

Here is the link to the event on facebook (for those on facebook):
http://bit.ly/2u4gDPN

~Odriana