[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Meal Plan

Ailish legbascrossroad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:01:43 EDT 2017

Forwarding info from my partner in the meal plan, Eleonora.

---
Hello all, this is one of your friendly meal plan organizers, Just wanted
to let everyone know some more details. The meal plan will start on middle
Friday, and skip one day for the Baronial Party. In total, it will include
8 dinners, and leftovers, if any, will be available for lunches.

This may be subject to changes, but the menu is going to look something
like this:

- Taco Bar, chips, salsa
- Grilled chicken, Grilled Veggies, and Corn
- Kabobs, Rice, Salad
- Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Coleslaw
- Chili & Cornbread
- Cacio e Pepe (Italian Mac&Cheese), Salad
- Baked Potato Bar

We are already planning on providing Gluten Free options for each meal, and
can accommodate most other allergies and food restrictions, as long as we
know by 3 days before the start of Pennsic (which is also when we need you
to let us know you if you want to participate).

The meal plan's cost is on a sliding scale between $50 and $80 per person.
The total amount will determine how many extra goodies we get (desserts,
snacks, sandwich fixings for lunches).

Being part of the meal plan includes helping with cleanup one night. We
will do our best to work around people's schedules.

If you would like to sign up, please send an email to
allegrapescatore at gmail.com, or contact me on FB. We need to know how much
you are paying and any food allergies or special diets. You can pay in cash
or by check on the first day of the meal plan.

Hope you are all having fun gearing up for Pennsic!

-Eleonora/Allegra