[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: A&S at Victory Pointe Future Schedule

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:44:04 EDT 2017

Greetings Debatable Landers!

There has been an update to the schedule, so please take notice. Remember
that all classes start at 7 PM upstairs at Victory Pointe:

July 06 -- Viking Wire Weaving by Baroness Betha Symonds
July 13 -- *A Bardic Circle led by Mistress Gwendolyn the Graceful*
July 20 -- Men's German Fighting Garb by Master Clewin Kupferhelbelinc

We will be taking a break and holding no classes on July 27, August 3, or
August 10 as a lot of us will be away at Pennsic.

We will resume classes on August 17.

Any questions, just ask!

Thank you!
Elss

This being a busy month, what with planning for Pennsic and all, I am
posting our schedule for the next couple of months for your planning
enjoyment. Remember that all classes start at 7 PM upstairs at Victory
Pointe:

July 06 -- Viking Wire Weaving by Baroness Betha Symonds
July 13 -- The Story of Baba Yaga by  Lady Luceta di Cosimo
July 20 -- Men's German Fighting Garb by Master Clewin Kupferhelbelinc

We will be taking a break and holding no classes on July 27, August 3, or
August 10 as a lot of us will be away at Pennsic.

We will resume classes on August 17.

Any questions, just ask!

Elss Augsburg