[SCA-BMDL] A&S Classes and Meetings Starting!

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:56:45 EST 2017

Tomorrow starts a new month, and a new series of A&S classes and meetings
starts also!

A&S meetings are now on Thursday evenings at a new location: Victory Pointe
on the South Side at 1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203!
http://www.victorypointe.com/

Join us upstairs in the gaming room on Thursday, February 2nd at 7 pm for a
discussion of upcoming topics and a short talk and workshop on Viking
Bling! Feel free to come early and eat downstairs -- I heartily recommend
the fabulous milkshakes, they are -almost- too much for one person!

Be careful when parking, probably the best place is the bank parking lot
across the street after business hours.

Are you new to the SCA? Just tired of being cooped up? Need to see some
other friendly faces? Come on out, we are just waiting to meet you!

Elss Augsburg <https://www.facebook.com/elss.augsburg>
Minister of A&S