[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night and SIGNS

Harland Corbin harland.corbin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:21:55 EST 2017

I have the signs.  There are 5 black text on yellow.  There is one black on
red general SCA sign.  There are three "BMDL 12th night" signs as well.
I also have three totes of other 12th night stuff, and a box of lost and
found from last year.

I am working from home today, but have no transportation, and a lot of
meetings.
Let me know what you want to do about the signs.

Thanks,

Erlendr