[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Gift Exchange this Saturday

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:30:10 EST 2017

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

Once again, we will be running the "White Elephant" Gift Exchange at BMDL
12th Night this Saturday. However, to try to streamline the process of gift
"registration" we will be running things just a smidge differently this
year than in previous years.

This year, there will be blank pieces of paper and a bag (or basket, or
whatever I decide to bring) at the gift drop-off table. *When you drop off
a present, write your name on a piece of paper and drop it into the bag.* Then,
when it's time for the exchange, instead of counting people up and putting
numbers in, we'll simply draw names one by one out of the hat. No more
strategizing based on your number, MWAHAHA!!! ^_^

The rest of the rules remain the same:

* Bring a present (or more than one, if you want, but remember to put your
name in once for each present) of approximately $10-20 value. *Please
remember to mark your present as kid-focused, kid-appropriate or
adults-only*.

* When your name is drawn, you have the choice to take a present from the
table or steal an already-claimed present from one of the other players,
who when has the choice to steal or take from the table, and so on until
someone takes a present from the table.

* Each present can only be stolen *once per round*.

Any questions? Email me at cadell at gmail.com. I look forward to seeing
everyone (and their presents) on Saturday!

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai