[SCA-BMDL] Cookie Competition for Baronial Twelfth Night - January 21st, 2016

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:13:11 EST 2017

My Lord and Ladies, I share with you a message from the Master of Cookies,

Once again this year at Baronial Twelfth Night on January 21st, we will
have a competition to determine the finest baker of cookies in the
Debatable Lands.

Those who wish to compete should bring a separate plate of a dozen cookies
to be set aside for the judges. All other cookies will be kept apart and
open for populace judging throughout the day. Submissions will be accepted
starting at 10:00 and will be closed by 2:00 in preparation for judging.

This year, pending availability, Their Excellencies, Brandubh and Hilderun
will pick their winners. If the King and Queen of Fools are selected early
enough, they too will be judges. Please remember that Maistir Brandubh
requires gluten-free selections and there are others in our Barony that
have similar restrictions.

Of course, should any other appropriate guests attend, they may be asked to
judge.

There will be a people's choice as well to be run the same way the pie
contest was run at last Barony Meeting by dropping beans as votes for the
cookie of choice.

Please include a recipe if you wish and any nutritional information to
protect our Barony.

In service to the Debatable Lands,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen

--