[SCA-BMDL] Baronial A&S competition - Twelfthnight

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:00:13 EST 2017

Greetings from your soon-not-to-be-Baronial-A&S-Champion! At our
Twelfthnight celebration next Saturday there will be an A&S competition to
determine our new Baronial A&S champion!

Guidelines for this competition are:
-All residents of the BMDL, including those who've been awarded a green
comet (friend of the barony) are eligible to enter.
-All works are eligible to enter! This is regardless of progress, entrance
in previous competitions, or date of completion of the work.
-All skill levels are eligible!
-Documentation is helpful, but not mandatory.
-Works may be brought for display and not considered for the competition.
Such works will be on a separate table.
-Bring your best to impress!!
-Feedback is welcomed by all, and judging is to be by Baron Brandubh,
Baroness Hilda, and myself as current A&S champion.

If you have any questions, please direct them to me for clarification. It
has been an honor to represent the best barony in AEthelmearc as your A&S
champion, and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful entries that will
be brought!

Yours in arts and service,

Maighster Kieran MacRae

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele