[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fiber Guild Meeting January 10

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 22:56:36 EST 2017

Our January meeting will take place on Tuesday , 01/10/17, at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn ave, at 7 PM. It will be a fiber social, with a (entirely voluntary) small fiber related gift exchange. As usual, snacks and tea will be happening, please contact me (Luceta) about dietary accommodations.

This is our second attempt! Our December meeting got cancelled due to snow and lack of roads. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this time.

Hope to see you all there!

Luceta di Cosimo.

Sent from my iPad