[SCA-BMDL] IGenesii February 22 play date details

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 16:16:42 EST 2017

Everyone is invited to the February 22 play date with igenesii, the greatest commedia dell'arte  troupe in the known world!

 There will be brief intro to commedia, followed by improv games and exercises, more improv, and commedia inducing snacks (probably chocolate).

It's great fun, and we hope to see you all there! Please read on for important details.

On behalf of I genesii,

Luceta