[SCA-BMDL] February Scriptorium CANCELLED

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:48:40 EST 2017

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima, Scribal Guildmaster. I posted
the following to the Debatable Blog earlier this morning, but have not as
of yet seen it mirrored here, so for the benefit of those who read this:

Unfortunately, due to modern life issues, we have decided to cancel the
Scribal Project Night currently scheduled for this Wednesday, February
15th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we
encourage you to continue working and collaborating on scribal projects.

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
​