[SCA-BMDL] A&S on Thursday evening -- Cap of St Birgitta

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:41:27 EST 2017

A&S meetings are now on Thursday evenings at a new location: Victory Pointe
on the South Side at 1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203! http://www.
victorypointe.com/

Join us upstairs in the gaming room on Thursday, February 9th at 7 pm for a
make-it-and-take-it on the Cap of St Birgitta as taught by Lady Rivka bat
Daniyel. Linen, needles, thread, and stuff will be provided. Yes, this is a
cap worn by women, but men who wish to learn hand-sewing should come too.
You can always give the finished item as a gift!   Preview:
http://geekyyarn.blogspot.com/2013/11/cap-of-st-birgitta-tutorial.html

Feel free to come early and eat downstairs -- I heartily recommend the fabulous
milkshakes, they are -almost- too much for one person!

Be careful when parking, probably the best place is the bank parking lot
across the street after business hours.

Are you new to the SCA? Just tired of being cooped up? Need to see some
other friendly faces? Come on out, we are just waiting to meet you!

See you tomorrow!

Elss Augsburg

Minister of A&S