[SCA-BMDL] BMDL fight practice Sunday 2/5

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:16:50 EST 2017

Debatable Lands heavy fighters, we've had a great turnout the past few
weeks, to include many friends from neighboring groups.  Keep it up, and if
you're reading this and haven't been to practice, get there!  Get hit less
and be the one hitting more this spring when you run across those who
slacked off all winter!

There will be heavy fight practice this Sunday at the Pittsburgh Chinese
Church, 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, beginning at 2 PM.  If
anyone will be in need of loaner armor, please let me know ahead of time.

Isenwulf