[SCA-BMDL] Althing A&S Issue

Constance Glyn Dwr aechirurgeon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 21:25:39 EST 2017

Greetings,
I apologize for the lateness of the newsletter, I am working with my deputy
Alistar to make sure we can produce it in more a timely fashion going
forward.

Which brings me to my main point.  It's hard to publish a newsletter when
there are no submissions for it!

This Althing is the once a year special edition A&S issue!  Please, submit
your articles/pictures etc by this time next week. (February 10th).  We'd
love articles to be A&S related.  But fear not, you don't have to be an
expert on a subject to write something about it.  Write about that class
you took at Pennsic, a recipe for your favorite medieval recipe, someone's
awesome garb!  If you are knowledgeable about a specific subject, please by
all means tell us all about it!  Submit your class handout, write about
your latest project, send pictures!

Please send articles/pictures/comments etc, to aechirurgeon AT gmail.com by
February 10th.

Thank you,
Baroness Constance

--