[SCA-BMDL] OFF TOPIC: Private Showing of The Last Jedi

Noah Ternullo noah at ternullo.name
Thu Dec 14 11:41:06 EST 2017

Private Showing of the Last Jedi
===========================

*SUMMARY*
=========
.    * Time: 10:15am, Saturday December 16th
.    * Theater: AMC Loews Waterfront 22
.         300 W Waterfront Dr, West Homestead, PA 15120)
.    * Ticket Prices:  $7.75  / person.  Seats are limited.
.         * Lunch and Hangout: Dave & Busters 1:30-4:30ish (Optional)
.       $28 package includes $20 power card.  $18 Package without
.          * Lots of last minute additions, BUT STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE :-)
.    * Double Check the Reservations List to ensure your info is right!
.    * If you haven’t, please get payments to confirm your reservations
.        noah at ternullo.name
.    * We’re getting closer to the movie!

*Details:*
The exciting next installment of the Star Wars saga is coming and we’ve
got our own private theater!
     I made arrangements for our own private showing of The Last Jedi
with AMC Loews Waterfront 22.  Seating is limited.  To get your ticket,
respond affirmatively to the Facebook invite (or simply e-mail me at
noah at ternullo.name), tell me how many in your party (feel free to invite
family and friends), then Paypal or Venmo $7.75 per person to
noah at ternullo.name.  Once I receive this, I will confirm your
reservation for the movie by posting an updated list here, or responding
to your e-mail.

*
**INITIAL MOVIE DETAILS:*
====================

For the best experience, please arrive at the Theater by 10:15am.  The
Movie will start promptly at 10:30am.  Before the movie there should be
Trivia and Prizes!

We’ll be in Theater #3.  I will have a small table set up just before
the usher’s stand to the theater.  You’ll know me because I’ll be the
gentleman with the Star Wars shirt, light up LED name badge, and a small
table full of stuff to give out.  Simply come up to me, let me know who
you are and I will hand you the tickets you need to get into the
theater.  I may have a couple of little helpers as well.

Then we’ll all watch the movie.  We’ll laugh, cry, groan, ooh and aaah,
and by about 1pm the movie will come to it’s middle movie conclusion.
*
**INITIAL HANGOUT DETAILS*
=======================

We have a large private room that will become available to us at about
1:30PM.  All food will be laid out buffet style and we have a special
surprise for desert :-)  There will be board games, great conversations,
and you can come and go to play D&B games as you please.  If you’re
interested in coming, please pick an option below and contact me to
confirm. :-)

1) D&B GAMING OPTION
===================
 Bar Burgers, Crispy Chicken Bites, Four
Cheese Pizza Bites
Baked Mac & Cheese & French Fries
$20 DAVE & BUSTER’S CARD
($22.99 + tax + tip)

2) NON-D&B GAMING OPTION
===================
honey-cured ham • smoked turkey • Italian
salami
Roasted Tomato & Cucumber Salad • Field of
Greens Salad • Tomato Feta Soup •
Assorted Cheeses including Cheddar,
Provolone & Swiss • Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles,
Onions, Mayo & Mustard • Assorted Breads
including Sourdough,
Multigrain & Marble Wheat • Plain & Jalapeño
Cheese Tortillas
($14.99 + tax + tip)

3) Please contact me if either of these doesn't fit your needs!

SHOW TICKETS:

Tickets are running low, but there is still time to invite other friends
and family.  Adjustments are easier to make with more lead time before
the movie.  If you know of folks you think should come or would like to
come, just let me know ( noah at ternullo.name).  We put in a tentative
reservation for them as a placeholder.