[SCA-BMDL] New Post On Storfrettir: Introduction

Gretchen R Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Fri Dec 1 16:08:38 EST 2017

Indeed -- Thanks Kameshima-kyo!

toodles, margaret

________________________________
From: Sca-bmdl <sca-bmdl-bounces+grm+=andrew.cmu.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> on behalf of Krista Cogan <krista.cogan at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 3:58 PM
To: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: [SCA-BMDL] New Post On Storfrettir: Introduction

I telepathically am connected to everyone in the Barony through the coronet, so I'm good.

Thanks for fixing, Kameshima-kyo

:D

In Levitate,
Baroness Hilda

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Elss Augsburg <elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com<mailto:elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com>> wrote:
I sign my name at the end of the post.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Gwenly Grace <gwenlygrace at gmail.com<mailto:gwenlygrace at gmail.com>> wrote:
Apologies- I was unaware the name would get clipped!

Ever in Service,

Gwen

On Nov 22, 2017 11:39 AM, "Kameshima Zentarou Umakai" <cadell at gmail.com<mailto:cadell at gmail.com>> wrote:
This post came from Brehyres Gwendolyn, the Social Media Deputy.

My apologies for the confusion; there is currently no way, when a post is forwarded to the mailing list from Stórfréttir, to include the name or username of the person posting it. I have contacted the author of the plugin and asked for this functionality to be added, and been told that it will be included in a future release.

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands