[SCA-BMDL] Sunday heavy fight practice

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:10:54 EDT 2017

Greetings BMDL fighters!

Heavy fight practice resumes this Sunday, August 20, beginning at 2 PM at
the Washington Boulevard site.  There will be loaner armor available.

Didn't get enough fighting at Pennsic?  Well that's your own fault, but
come on out and we will give you some more!  Had to miss Pennsic?  We will
feel bad for you so come to practice and get some stick time! Want to
practice the new techniques you learned at Pennsic?  Come on out - there
will be people who can teach!

On another note, I'm looking for marshals who can cover the following two
Sundays, August 27 and September 3, as I have some work travel on the
horizon.  Please let me know if you can help!

Isenwulf