[SCA-BMDL] Welcome our New Exchequer

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:47:34 EDT 2017

Please join me in welcoming Lady Arthes MacLeod, the new Exchequer for the
Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands and Lady Zianna beguy urdina de
Zabaleta, her Deputy.

Many thanks for the work done by THL Hara Kikumatsu over the last five
years. You will be a hard act to follow and I can not find sufficient words
to express my appreciation for everything that you have done for the Barony.
I know that Arthes and Zianna will continue the tradition of excellence that
you established during your time as Exchequer.

Vivat to Hara for her service and Vivant to Arthes and Zianna for their
service to come.