[SCA-BMDL] A&S BMDL -- Pennsic Stories -- Thursday, August 17th

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:16:32 EDT 2017

Greetings to the Debatable Lands! I hope all you travelers have recovered
from your long journeys home to Pennsic!

A&S is back again! This Thursday, you Pennsic travelers are invited to
share your experiences with those of us who did not get to go -- we want
stories about what you did and saw, classes you attended or taught, new
skills learned. Bring your handouts, projects, or scrolls for us to admire.

A&S meetings are at 7 PM every Thursday evening upstairs in the game room
at Victory Pointe on the South Side at 1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA
15203. There will be signs to guide you upstairs.

Parking is available in the bank parking lot across the street after
business hours. Do not park illegally, they ticket like crazy on the South
Side. Be sure to park safely -- feed the meter if needed.

Please note that the game room is not Accessible, and I do regret that. If
you need assistance, please call or text me, (724-759-3333) and I will do
everything I can to help.

Upstairs *is* pet-friendly though, just sayin'.

See you there!

Elss