[SCA-BMDL] Monthly Officer's Letters (optional)

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:10:10 EDT 2016

This is a reminder that, if you wish to publish a monthly letter to the
Debatable Blog, This is the last week of September and October is coming up
fast.

If you choose to write up a monthly Officer's Letter, please post it
directly to the Blog.

​I'll send these out the last week of the month so you have a consistent
reminder. Don't forget that once per quarter, letters need to be submitted
to the Chronicler, Baroness Constance. I will include that in my reminders
in those months.

Odriana, Seneschal​
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*