[SCA-BMDL] Invite all the newcomers!

Libby libbyparker1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:56:11 EDT 2016

Greetings everyone,

As your Chatelaine, I'd like to tell you about a great event for newcomers
and established members alike.

Next Sunday, September 18th, the BMDL fighter practice will be held in
conjunction with the BMDL Barony Meeting and BMDL Guild Hall at:

The Environmental Charter School
829 Milton Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218

from 1 PM -- 6 PM

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  It means there is an AWESOME newcomer activity
happening!!! (And an awesome fighter practice I'm sure).

Guilds, artists and scientists have been invited to bring any tools,
equipment, materials, works-in-projects, and finished works to show off, as
well as things that people can try like music and dance, calligraphy,
weaving, cord braiding and more.

Please invite any newcomers you know!

YIS,
Lady Elizabeth (Libby) Parker