[SCA-BMDL] Costuming help needed for Civil War co-worker

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:08:43 EDT 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

A co-worker of mine is interested in getting involved in Civil War
re-enactment, and while she has been researching historical patterns,
fabric, etc., she is not confident enough in her sewing ability to feel
comfortable trying to recreate a garment from a period pattern. She knows
that I'm in the SCA and thought I might be able to hook her up with
someone; I told her I might know one or two folks. ;-)

If you have some time and the interest to help someone with Civil War-era
garments, please contact me off list. Thanks!

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai