[SCA-BMDL] Change in Scriptorium topic

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:39:06 EST 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima, Scribal Guildmaster! Due to a
modern-life conflict, Master Kieran’s “Introduction to Cadels” class will
have to be rescheduled for a later date. In its place, Kameshima and Isabel
will be teaching “Scroll Layout 101.” We will touch on topics related to
both illumination and calligraphy, including scroll dimensions, how to use
an Ames Lettering Guide, working from exemplars, required scroll
information, and some basic layout ideas.

We apologize for the late notice, and we look forward to seeing you this
Wednesday at BMDL Scriptorium!

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc