[SCA-BMDL] Archery Site Clean Up

Michelle Bauer designsbymlb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:09:37 EDT 2016

Come Early to Our Archery Practice, and help us clean the site. I'll be
there starting at 9am!
There will be hot cider and soup, for those who come to help. Extra rakes
for the leaves and gardening gloves for picking up trash and such are well
appreciated.
11am we'll set up our practice site for a post halloween shoot! All are
encouraged to bring their leftover Jack-o-lanterns from halloween to shoot
as targets. Most fun pumpkin to shoot gets a prize from the captain of
archers! There will also be an archery contest for everyone to shoot and
enjoy.

~ BMDL Captain of Archers, Lady Katheryn Täntzel