[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic commenting consulting

Elsbeth Anne Roth elsbeth at pobox.com
Fri May 27 08:48:54 EDT 2016

If you are interested in becoming a herald, or have a question about your
own name, device, or badge, there will be an open Heraldry meeting at my
house on Memorial day, starting at 10am. There will be some brunch-style
food available for anyone attending.

We may still need to finish some War practice submissions.  For anyone who
helps with that (which includes coloring), I will pay for one item of
submission.

For those who cannot make it, we will be commenting on the current internal
letter of submission (http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=3827)
on Google Hangouts starting around 11 am.

Elsbeth Anne Roth